已创建论坛回复
-
作者帖子
-
Been playing at Nonebet for about four months now, mostly late nights, and figured I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the KYC bit hit me later, which is normal enough. You only need $10 which is fine for a casual punter.
The lobby’s big — they claim over 4,000 titles last I looked. Pragmatic Play dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. My go-to is the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at around 35x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://zarif.madrasatulquranwaassunnah.com/wyns-casino-australia-overview-and-options/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour both times, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.
Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.
-
作者帖子
