已创建论坛回复
-
作者帖子
-
Been playing at Nonebet for something like five months now, mostly after work, and might as well dump some thoughts since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, although the ID verification hit me later, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was $20 which is fine for a casual punter.
There’s a stupid amount of games — they claim over 3,000 games from memory. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. My go-to is the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. NetEnt classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was 35x which is nothing special. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://lagomarsinoemporio.cl/wyns-casino-australia-steps-and-methods/]wyns online casino[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. Lesson learned.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Crypto came back within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.
-
作者帖子
