已创建论坛回复

正在查看 1 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
  • 回复至: 1с купить #31442

    Been using Nonebet for maybe six months now, mostly after work, and might as well write something up since a few blokes here asked. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, though the ID verification showed up when I went to cash out, which every licensed site does anyway. Min deposit was around $10 which is fair.

    Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 3,000 titles last I looked. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are sitting right on the front page. I mostly stick to Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.

    The welcome deal was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, rollover sits at around 35x which is nothing special. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://blog.grupobrik.com/wyns-online-casino-bonus-guide-for-australians-welcome-offers-wagering-terms/]wyns casino australia[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.

    Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed within a couple of hours both times, e-wallets took about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to three business days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.

    Their live chat got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.

正在查看 1 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)