已创建论坛回复
-
作者帖子
-
I’ve been using Nonebet for something like six months now, mostly on the train home, and might as well write something up since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email, password, done, although the ID verification hit me later, which is normal enough. Min deposit was $10 which is fair.
Game selection is huge — they claim over 2,500 titles last I looked. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. I tend to grind Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time if that’s your thing.
Bonus-wise the offer was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, rollover sits at 35x which honestly is nothing special. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so check the current ones on [url=https://sushmasamarth.com/wyns-casino-account-verification-guide-for-australian-players/]wyns casino[/url] before you claim anything. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Crypto came back same day both times, e-wallets took about a day, but the Visa one took nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.
Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the Android. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, something to be aware of for us down here.
-
作者帖子
