已创建论坛回复
-
作者帖子
-
Been using Nonebet for something like four months now, mostly late nights, and figured I’d write something up since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, although the KYC bit came later, which is standard. Minimum was $10 which is fair.
There’s a stupid amount of games — somewhere north of 2,500 slots and tables from memory. Pragmatic Play stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects are sitting right on the front page. My go-to is Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles because the volatility suits me. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. The live section runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 40x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a small no deposit thing for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://ebetrading.com/wyns-online-casino-what-australian-players-need-to-know/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. Lesson learned.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been decent. Crypto came back in under an hour both times, e-wallets were 24 hours or so, but the Visa one took nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.
Support answered me at 2am, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.
-
作者帖子
