已创建论坛回复

正在查看 1 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
  • 回复至: 1с купить #31464

    Been using Nonebet for about four months now, mainly late nights, and thought I’d dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Signup was painless — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which every licensed site does anyway. Min deposit was around $10 which is fine for a casual punter.

    There’s a stupid amount of games — somewhere north of 3,000 titles from memory. NetEnt dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get pushed hard. I tend to grind Big Time Gaming Megaways when I want longer sessions. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. The live section is Evolution-powered, so you get actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was 35x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://urifoon.tehmed.si/index.php/wyns-casino-pokies-review-practical-guide-for-australian-players/]wyns casino[/url] rather than trusting my numbers. The one thing that annoyed me is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. Lesson learned.

    Withdrawals have been fine, mostly. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which felt long. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.

    Their live chat answered me at 2am, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my Android. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.

正在查看 1 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)