已创建论坛回复

正在查看 1 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
  • 回复至: 1с купить #31465

    I’ve been using Nonebet for something like six months now, mainly on the train home, and thought I’d say a bit since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email, password, done, though the KYC bit came later, which is normal enough. You only need around $10 which is fine for a casual punter.

    Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 3,000 games from memory. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza get pushed hard. My go-to is Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time which I watch more than I play.

    The welcome deal when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, rollover sits at around 35x which is nothing special. They also had a no-deposit spins offer at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://www.instalacionesparron.com/sin-categoria/wyns-casino-deposit-steps-and-methods-for-australian-players/]wyns casino[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.

    Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour both times, Skrill and Neteller were about a day, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.

    Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the phone. It’s a Curacao licence, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.

正在查看 1 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)